100WC ~ Bear Memories by Maya

There was a bear on the sidewalk that I passed everyday while walking to and from school. I never had the guts to pick it up. I know it sounds weird, but when you live in a family of germaphobes, you are kinda forced to be cautious. Anyway, one day, I heard a noise coming from the bear, It was a scream! Or maybe just a shout. Fine it was a whisper. I miss you. It said. I had a flashback, I was hugging the bear with all my strength when I was four. I picked it up and smiled.

Comments

  1. Well done on your story this week Maya. It liked that you were re-united with your bear in the end. It's lucky that he was there all that time!
    Well done.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100WC~ Box Mission by maya

The Egg... and black flickering lights...